Thursday, January 18, 2007

Valkommen!


Please forgive my shoddy Swedish greeting. Did I spell correctly?

Welcome to my blog, an experiment in modern communication and, hopefully, a semi-regular record of my adventures with Charlie, my four month old wonderboy. After having considered blogdom for years now, and inspired by friends and relatives who do it and do it well, here I am.

That sentence sounds weak but I'm gonna keep it.

Oh! This is Charlie at 2 months here, but I love the pic! More current stuff to come.

Tummy time is named for two things: a solo play I wrote and performed about pregnancy, and Charlie's least favorite activity.

As of today, though, he is getting much better at it. He even rolls to one side on his own!

Go little man!

1 comment:

Momala said...

Hey, as a grandmother, I am thrilled that I can read all about life with Charlie on your blog. He is the most wonderful boy!! Hugs to all.