Friday, January 19, 2007

Charlie came along to work today at the school where I teach. Fridays aren't usually work days for me but I had a meeting with the principal and other arts partners at the school (I'm the dance teacher). Charlie was pretty angelic, at one point simply sitting on my lap and looking around the table while we talked. He ate, slept, chewed on my grade book and made his opinions known.

We took a walk at one point with my boss and her baby.....walked down the hall for a calm down and the kids just came right out of every corner to see him. They are just fascinated and it's hard for me to say "please don't touch." I don't want him to get one of the many colds or flus swimming through the school but what can you do? The kids love him and he sure seems to like the attention.

Somehow, I finished a meeting and grades for ten dance classes. How? Must catch some nappy time now while the little man sleeps...........

No comments: