Wednesday, January 24, 2007

15 pounds and counting!

Charlie had a great doctor visit on Monday and weighed in at a solid 15lbs., 5 ounces! He is 25 inches long and both stats put him high on the percentile chart (which I still have a hard time talking about due to all the math involved). Anyway, all is good. We must work on shaping that little head........that stresses me out but everyone else seems chill about it.

Today is Wednesday, our special in between day with scheduled events like Pilates, and Mommy group at the Bezazian library. If all is going well I hope to make it to Kinko's, too! But won't push it. Rob has promised to be home by 7pm so I can go to the Havana Nights day spa for a little hair removal. (Yes, they are open til 8pm). What a good hubby--he swears he has not noticed my eyebrows growing in!

Motherhood is time consuming and sometimes you just have to miss out on things like timely grooming or the broadcast of the Golden Globes. That's okay--now we have the Superbowl and the Oscars to look forward to. And, my 2nd quarter grades are in--yippee!

I love Wednesdays! More later.

2 comments:

Momala said...

Remember what a scrawny thing Charlie was when you brought him home from Swedish Covenant. I gotta start pumpin' iron if I'm going to hold him and snuggle. Luv ou Charlie,

Unknown said...

just checking to see if this comment stuff works.

MK