Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Festival time






Here we are at the Old Town School of Music Folk and Roots Fest in Welles Park. We went on sunday after Church to meet with friends and eat and hear music.
The pics above are:
First balloon--a big hit!
Charlie and Claire--drinking out of each other's sippy cups and chewing)
Baby Eddie chilling in his Graco
Rob and Charlie looking adorable

What fun! We met up with Amy and baby Claire for a picnic and then with Peter and Julie and baby Eddie at the Wiggleworms tent for music. When we got there it was kid dance time so I enjoyed a little blast from my past. I was glad to sit back and relax and watch someone else teach the tiny dancers. She was very good.

Summer has been fun but the busy times are kicking in with me back at work this month. I'm teaching dance to teens at a musical theatre camp downtown and these kids are great! Funny, hardworking, talented, nice kids. they are humoring me and my musical tastes--I think they rather enjoy the Stevie wonder and the Michael Jackson and the Bossa Nova.

Math class has taken a bit of a back seat to being prepared for work (as evidenced in too recently returned homeworks--arghhhhhhhhh). Not to worry, though, this mama will get her groove back.

Also new in my world is boot camp. That's right, that 3 day a week--wake up at the crack of dawn--go outside and do push ups and squat thrusts kind of exercise program. I am trying to pair my tendency to snack with aggressive exercise that I would never attempt on my own time. I'm hoping it will result in, well, results. I'll let you know. BY the way, I heart pizza.

Charlie is doing new things all the time!!!!

There's aquababies......floating and splashing and kicking.

And holding the sippy cup on his own, almost.

and eating spaghetti

and Swedish pancakes (that's our little Viking)


Still as cute as can be!

Still busting out of his clothes, Hulk-style

Still crawling on that belly, super fast


He's our tiny genius.

Before I go:

Welcome Baby Max!

Happy Belated Birthdays to Oscar and Sam!!

1 comment:

Momala said...

Yea Charlie. I've been looking for an update...wondering about those teeth and whether you were using a sippy cup. You know I can't wait to see you in two weeks.

Happy birthdays to Sam and Oscar too. Is Max Kim's baby?? Eddie is adorable. Tell Julie and Peter I said so.

MK, you go girl with those pushups.
xoxo Momala