Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mom and Baby Good Times

Charlie and I have been fighting colds but keeping busy! I lost my voice but am slowly getting it back. Charlie's voice is fine but he has that raspy breathing thing so we are going to check in with Poppy about that.

Yesterday, Kay and her wonderboy, Sam (age 10) paid us a visit. Hopefully they did not contract our diseases. They brought presents suitable for a little Vikking (ginger cookies and a Snip, Snap, Snurr book) and entertained and fed Charlie. It was especially cute to see Sam play with Charlie; I remember Sam crawling around the CMC office in my early dancer days. Now he is one inch shorter than me and writing essays about Presidents and stuff.

Kay and I got to chat about the dance world and she filled me in on everyone I haven't seen. Lots of catching up to do this summer!

Nothing big planned for today except a nice fat walk in the park --it's 70 degrees in Chi-town!!! I already worked out and went to Target so the rest of the day is for Mom and baby good times.

No comments: