Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Grandparents, Part Deux


Post Easter, my parents came to town for a visit. That's Momala reading to Charlie. the kid likes a good, chewy board book, what can I say.

With Grandpa and Momala here, we had a fun, relaxing visit. We had a nice time visiting Daddy at work, downtown, looking at big coloful works of art and visiting the art studio. Maybe our tiny genius will pick up a paintbrush on his first birthday. Or a calculator--I'll keep an open mind.

Both grandparent visits allowed Rob and I to go on a few dates. In Tenn., Gran and Poppy babysat while we stepped out to see the critically acclaimed "blades of Glory" A most enjoyable night! We had not seen a movie since Borat. Borat was good but this movie had figure skating.........

With Momala and Grandpa in town, Rob and I dressed up and hit the town for dinner at Cafe 28. We were home before 9 and I think my parents were surprised. I guess we're just not the club rats we used to be.

1 comment:

Momala said...

Hi Charlie, and Mom and Dad,
That Charlie sure does like to read. And eat. And play. And smile at everyone. He is such fun and I can't wait to take care of him in May. See you guys soon.

Who is that old lady reading you a book?