Monday, August 25, 2008

Some Perfect Days

Hope this works. I 'm writing from Rob's computer so I can't tell if my images made it or not. If they did, you can see that we had a big day yesterday--part of the Victorson and Lentz family staycation 2008. We drove out to Union, Illinois to the Ill. Railway museum to see Thomas the Tank Engine in person. Not only did we get to see him, but we met Sir Topham Hat, ate hotdogs, got temporary tatoos, operated hand cars on a tiny track, and RODE thomas around the museum. It was an awesome day for a little engineer.

Charlie was quiet at first, just taking it all in. Then he couldn't stop talking and waving. He's really into pointing things out: "leaves!" "flowers!" "train--choo choo!", "ooh, flowers--nice, nice."


Today, we had to stop and watch the el go back and forth over Francisco street for a good half hour.


Sorry I 've been so slow to post--a wacky summer with an unsuccessful job search and bad headaches. Headaches are gone now, though, and I'm enjoying the success of Fake Lake, my latest theatre gig.

Thanks to all my readers.........mom, dad, and the Guzzino girls! I will try to stay on top of things more.
MK

1 comment:

Momala said...

What a great day to spend at the IL RR Museum. Grandpa wishes he was there with you cuz he loves trains too. See you soon at your birthday. Love Momala